New products and services are the lifeblood of all businesses. Investing in their development isn't optional - it is crucial to business growth, scales and profitability.
Developing new products and services is important to the growth of every business. New products enable your company to enter new markets or increase your business with existing customers. However, product development is a high-risk activity, so PlusInfosys helps you with bespoke software solutions to carry out research into market needs and follow a rigorous development and review process.
Certainly, in a world where the Internet of Things is constantly evolving there is risk of lacking updated technologies to refer to in the market. Whether you have spotted an opportunity for a new mobile app, or want to bring your software idea to life, selling it to the world as a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) platform, our experts and team of product developers and consultants can plan, produce, launch and deliver an engaging and useful product to take your business and upgrading it to the required heights.
Our experts with the best product developers can create brand new products to deliver a new revenue stream to your business, ranging from web application to cloud migration, and much more. Using our established Agile methodology, we can efficiently conceptualise, design and build the finished software application.
Our techniques to help you find your way are:
- The lifecycle of products and services
- Developing your ideas
- Match products and services to market needs
- Pricing your proposed service or product
- The project development process
- Creating a project team
- Investment and cost controls
- Manage a development project
Strategies to handle new product development, the lifecycle of products and services:
There are five key stages in the lifecycle of any product or service.
- Development: At this point your product or service is only an idea. You're investing in research and development.
- Introduction: You launch your product or service. You're spending heavily on marketing.
- Growth:Your product or service is establishing itself. You have competitors, sales are growing and profit margins are good. Now's the time to work out how you can reduce the costs of delivering the new product.
- Maturity:Sales growth is slowing or has even stopped. You've been able to reduce production and marketing costs, but increased competition has driven down prices. Now is likely to be the best time to invest in a new product.
Depending on the requirements of the client we will create an MVP - Minimum Viable Product. An MVP is created to prove that a commercial and technical model will work. Once the market has been tested, our teams then move on to the next phase of complete feature development.
Benefits to access with Plusinfosys:
- A single point of contact:Having a single contact goes a long way to avoid miscommunication, Communication is one of the biggest issues in software development, so we tend to keep it simpler and better.
- Clear Intellectual Property (IP) rights: Basically, the IP rights are yours. This means you won't have to pay any license fees.
- An understandable visual spec: A visual specification with screen layouts and notes in plain English, non-technical, and publish it to the web so you can share with others and get feedback and then we move on to producing the software.