PlusInfosys, as the Firebase development company, has been creating and implementing Firebase because of our client projects and in-house apps.
As Firebase is an evolving technology landscape, it is over-loaded with features such as cloud storage functions, back-end services, etc. which holds it to make it simpler and faster to create apps for wide range domains.
As a premium mobile app development company, Firebase is one of PlusInfosys' platforms of choice because when it comes to building the back-end for Android, iPhone, or web apps. Our experts of the development team regularly leverage Firebase's real-time database, user authentication, and static hosting for apps from big brands to funded start-ups.
- Build Apps Faster: Firebase helps you in developing apps faster without the need for building or managing a back-end infrastructure interface.
- Easy App Integration: With Firebase, it's clearly easy to integrate between cross-platform apps, i.e., on Web, Android, and iOS.
- Built on Google: Firebase is built on Google and can be secured automatically, even for huge apps.
- Helps you Earn more with ASO Tools: Firebase App Indexing cleans and grows your app rank in Google and also re-engages app users, helping them to find both public and personal content on their devices faster.
- Easy data management: Easily maintain your notifications, showcase relevant in-app content, and automatically link Google Ad-words to the user segments in the analysis.
- Real-time Database: Firebase can store data & share instantly, thus, making it easier to build collaborative also real-time applications.
- Test Lab Improves Quality of Apps: Firebase test provides the cloud-based infrastructure to test apps hosted on Google.
- Cloud Firestore: This is a secure and also flexible, scalable database to store and sync data on a global scale for mobile or web application development.
- Firebase Storage: This storage feature is mainly used for security and scaling purposes.
- Deliver better UX & UI: This base lets you experiment your app on physical devices and virtual devices, which allows developers to automate the testing processes.
- Firebase Analytics: This feature isn't just on stake, it lets you check user behavior in real-time and get free & unlimited app analytics.
Our Firebase App Development Services